“Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.” Andy Warhol
- A people person
- Ready to set the world on fire!
YOU ARE READY FOR A CAREER IN SALES & MARKETING. WE ARE YOUR FIRST STEP.
The Sales, Marketing, and Business Development Diploma program was designed for driven, motivated learners looking to join the fast paced world of business. Skills in sales and marketing are becoming increasingly valuable (and rare) in the growing global marketplace, and the time is now to take advantage of the strength of the economy and business world. It’s time to make your mark.
This is an intensive program, specifically targeting the skills necessary to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We refuse to rely solely on traditional methods like lectures and textbook readings; instead our instructors focus on case studies, simulation activities, guests and outings, and exercises to help you develop and practice the skills you need to give you an edge in the business world. Our goal is to ensure that you become a seasoned Sales & Marketing Professional who has everything it takes to succeed – all before graduation day.
That all sounds great! What exactly will I be learning?
Our Sales, Marketing, and Business Development Diploma Program provides hands-on practical experience and training in:
Authentic Selling: Be real to be really successful
- We create the space for you to develop the practical skills needed to present goods and services to prospective buyers, we teach you (and allow you to practice and hone) the art of persuasion, and we do all of it from the philosophy that all sales begin with a relationship.
Sales Management: The numbers create the magic
- You will become comfortable with cutting edge strategies and technologies used by successful businesses to promote products and services and increase both value and revenue.
Customer Service & Relationship Management: People first, people last, people always
- You will learn the art of attracting and retaining customers, ensuring customer satisfaction, dealing with difficult customers, and the most important trait in sales and marketing: understanding customer trends and behaviours to see what’s coming in the future.
Marketing Research: Behind the scenes of real success
- This overlooked but necessary skill allows our students to bring an understanding and effective use of the objectives, principles and methods of marketing research to build and develop a business.
Digital Marketing: Bring your message to the masses
- The hottest marketing trend since, well…ever! Our students dive deep into the world of social media marketing, branding, websites, email marketing and relationship building online – all focused on the effective and efficient techniques that are expected in today’s marketplace.
Product Development: From million dollar idea to million dollar product
- We demystify the steps to creating an entirely new product or invention, from prototype to new product launch, including marketing plans for new products.
Entrepreneurship: The Real Dragon’s Den
- This real-world learning track allows you the opportunity to write a business plan and go through the steps of opening and operating your own business, including pitches to real investors.
This program involves 9 months of classroom work, developing and incubating your skills in each area of business. But you’re not done yet! With successful completion of the classroom component, you will be given the opportunity to complete a four week practicum. You’ll be able to test, apply, and build on what you have learned and also gain valuable experience (hello resume building!) so you can hit the ground running after graduation.
Looking to continue your studies? This program has an articulation agreement with Crandall University if you wish to continue expanding your business and organizational education.
Duration: September – June
Practicum: 4 weeks
Articulation: This program has an articulation agreement with Crandall University.