- First private college in the Maritime Provinces to obtain university accreditation for its courses.
- Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting programs both accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation Canada,
- Veterinary Technician program is the only accredited program in NB.
- Our Practical Nurse program is the first private college program in Atlantic Canada to receive full accreditation by the Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Our Optician program is the first dual-licensed optician program in Atlantic Canada, and has received accreditation by the NACOR Board of Opticianry Accreditation (NBOA).
Modern and Spacious Campus Facilities
Our nearly 40,000 square foot facility allows us to provide a spacious, adaptable and enjoyable learning environment to students. Come see for yourself!
Our labs re-create real-life experiences and let you practice using the tools and equipment you will need in your chosen field.