To ensure the process is as smooth as possible, we’re available for guidance every step of the way.
To be eligible to apply, international applicants must submit the following documents:
- Name of the program you are applying for
- Academic Transcript and Diploma translated into English
- English proficiency testing
- A $100.00 (CAD) non-refundable processing fee
After we review your application and discuss the program details, we will confirm your eligibility for the program and send you a letter of acceptance. Once accepted, you will receive information to prepare for your program.
Due to the large volume of applications, admissions team members will respond only to students who meet the criteria above.
English Proficiency Testing
English language proficiency testing is required for all international student applications, unless a minimum of three years of study at an accredited university where English is the language of instruction.
- CAEL – minimum score of 60
- IELTS – 6.0, with no individual score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (IBT) – 80, with no individual score lower than 18
- MELAB – minimum score of 80
- Duolinguo – minimum score of 90 with no subject test score less than 90
- Cambridge English – minimum score of 169
- Pearson Test of English – minimum score of 50
***Duolingo English Test will be only accepted until Feb 2023 academic session.***