Oulton College welcomes students from all over the world.
We value cultural diversity on our campus and realize the benefits to all Oulton students when we have a student body that is made up of diverse backgrounds and experiences
In order for Oulton College to process your application for pre-enrollment you will need to provide the admissions team with the following:
- Name of program you are applying for
- Academic Transcript and Diploma translated into English
- English proficiency testing
- A $100.00 (cdn) nonrefundable processing fee sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (this $100 fee will be applied towards your tuition if you are accepted)
Once reviewed, Oulton College will confirm your eligibility into the program and a conditional letter of acceptance will be issued. This letter will provide further instruction for the successful completion of your application.
Due to the volume of interest in Oulton College, only students who provide the above will be responded to.
Please Note: Unless you have completed a minimum of three years of study at a school where English is the language of instruction, international students whose first language is not English must submit proof of English language proficiency:
- CAEL- minimum score of 60
- IELTS – 6.0 with no individual score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (IBT) – 80, with no individual score lower than 18
- MELAB – minimum score of 80
- Duolinguo – minimum score of 55
- Cambridge English – minimum score of 169
- Pearson Test of English – minimum score of 50
Meet Anthony, an Oulton College Graduate, originally from Trinidad and Tobago. Let him tell you why he left the sunny Caribbean to pursue a career in Canada and how Oulton College helped him along the way.