One of the most important reasons why students chose to be studying in Moncton, Canada is because of the high-quality education. When a student graduates from a Canadian higher education institution, it acts as a mark of trust and excellence and you will have an internationally recognized diploma.
Why Study in Greater Moncton?
Greater Moncton is a tri-city area consisting of Moncton, Dieppe, and Riverview. Moncton has been named the best city in Canada to find a job and one of Canada’s top ten happiest cities.
Reasons why Greater Moncton is the best place to call home:
- Affordable cost of living, 4% below the national average (salaryexpert.com)
- Affordable and available real estate with a dynamic and growing downtown
- A welcoming, supportive, and bilingual community
- A high quality of life in a community known for being safe and friendly
- Excellent job opportunities
- Wonderful recreation facilities and programs
- Beautiful natural surroundings, close to the ocean and excellent air and water quality
Welcome Guide to Greater Moncton
If you’re looking for more information about our region, you can have a look at this Newcomers Guide: GMIGM Newcomers Guide (Moncton.ca)
Where will I live?
Many of our students choose to live near our campus, but Greater Moncton has plenty of affordable housing to choose from throughout the tri-city area. We are centrally located, with lots of housing nearby. Our Student Services team can help point you in the right direction! You can also check local listings on websites – such as Kijiji.